Our whole family... :D

Sep 26, 2011

My Dear boy has the most patience in the world :)

Dear 蹦蹦

I know today I am behaving very badly. I'm really sorry for that :( But I just cannot take it that why am I slower and why am I slow in everything. I just felt very angry when that thought came to my mind. And when you could do it and I couldn't I felt even more angry. I really wanted to kick your bed frame and throw everything on the floor just now. I was really that angry. Honestly, I was jealous that you could do it and I couldn't but more of it was because I'm angry that I'm always slower than others. But Dear you just continue to console me 2 times in a row today. I'm really touched and blessed. Really. I realised that if u weren't here, I would have just given up or hate EOE to the core. But because of you, I told myself that I have to get it right. I have to get EOE into my head AND I will try to control my anger on this. Dear I really salute you. All these times you always console me and be by my side. I feel so ashamed of myself because I haven't been doing that. I only know how to get angry at you. I will learn this from you I swear. Dear I love you a lot and I just wanna say you're the best :)

MUACKS!

~Your MehMeh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment