Our whole family... :D

Sep 18, 2011

Happy Birthday My Dear Boy! :D

蹦蹦!

Today marks the start of the 22nd year of your life :) 蹦蹦生日快乐! Sorry Dear, today I will lie to you a lot of times but I just wanna give you surprises xD I want you to kena stun :) Hehehehehehe! xD

Dear, you told me that you don't wanna put 2 big candles and 2 small candles cos you don't wanna remind yourself that last year you didn't have a cake on your birthday. It's alright dear from this year onwards, you will have cake on your birthday :) But I'm sorry this year you only have a slice and not a full cake :( Cos I'm afraid the cake can't be finished and it's fattening :( Sorry! I promise you, even if it's not your birthday I will still buy a full cake for you :) Just wait for it ok? Cos we've been eating too much fatty stuffs these few days. I'm so sorry my dear! :( This promise will be fulfilled soon! :)

蹦蹦, this year your birthday will be a simple one cos of budget deficit. Next year will be different :) I actually felt very sad that your birthday this year is that simple :( I didn't plan anything for you :( I'm not creative at all :( Sowwie Dear, everytime you will surprise me but this time I only give you a small surprise :( Next year will be different already!

Oh ya by the way 蹦蹦, I lied to you a lot of times just because of today you know. Hehe! xD I'll tell you what happened after you read this post xD Just don't be angry! :P And 蹦蹦 you better don't screw my plans later I tell you. Hopefully you will be a good 蹦蹦 and listen to everything I say xD And hor, I couldn't sleep last night leh. I think it was because of the iced milk tea I drank last night and also because of today! xD I kept thinking and planning the things I'm gonna say and do today and I'm super duper excited! Hehehehehe! I really really really hope everything will go according to my plan and nothing screws up. *fingers crossed*

Happy Birthday my Dear 蹦蹦 <3 I love love you and I miss miss you! I want to meet you now! xD

~Your MehMeh

No comments:

Post a Comment